I don't know about the rest of you, but around Wednesday (or sometimes 8 a.m. Monday morning...whatever) I feel worn out by the week. It's not that the content of the week is necessarily overwhelming. It's not even that the week was bad, or unproductive; sometimes you're just tired. Mentally, physically, emotionally: your body just tends to wear down. If you reach this point and you still have a while to go before you can rest, or even if you don't, remember to enjoy the little things in your life that help lighten your mood. If you need any inspiration of "little things" to look for, here's some of the highlights of my week:
1. Hearing a calf moo:
2. Coming home to happy, loving dogs. every. day.
3. Dancing to my favorite music.
4. Challenging myself within my own job (who knew pumpkin picking could be so competitive?)
5. Cool September Weather. There's nothing like being outside and not sweating within five minutes.
6. Watching this man be reunited with his animals after Hurricane Harvey: https://www.facebook.com/thedodosite/videos/1305192376282101/?hc_ref=ARTp68zfVSeUbzGuQ_Y1JYdpiJ0XaO6_d1mBplRZ2TJgDlBsny7tnEqLshmXeGFWIkE&pnref=story
These are all small things. They are all parts of my week that consisted of only moments of my time, and they truly made my week more enjoyable despite being tired. Whatever you are dealing with this week, weekend, or next week (a.k.a troublesome horses, cats, dogs, goats, cows, animals in general), cheers to the little things!