Sunday nights seem to be a source of panic, dread, or total surrender to the hectic week ahead.
Whether it be vet appointments, work, schoolwork, horse show prep, training, or any of the other gazillion combinations of priorities in your life, Sunday night is the night when you get to sit back and lay out your plans for the week ahead.
I have found this to be both relaxing and a cause of sheer dread.
To help motivate you to tackle all that the week has to offer (animal-related or otherwise) I turned to some wise words offered by some of the greatest thinkers of our time (and Tom Hardy).
Didn't expect that now, did ya?
1. "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger darling" - Inception"
2. "... the greatest part of the a road trip isn't arriving at your destination. It's all the wild stuff that happens along the way." (Unknown)
3. " Life can be magnificient and overwhelming -- that is the whole tragedy. Without beauty, love, or danger, it would almost be easy to live." - Albert Camus
4. " The moment you're ready to quit is the moment right before the miracle happens." (Unkown)
5. "Be kind to unkind people. They need it the most."
6. " Behind every legend, lies an impossible dream."
7. "Be an encourager. The world has plenty of critics already." - Dave Willis
8. "Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground." -Teddy Roosevelt
9. "A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination, and hard work." - Colin Powell
10. "Do one thing every day that scares you" - Eleanor Roosevelt
Life isn't easy. But maybe keeping these quotes in mind throughout your week will serve as a reminder to work and serve the people (and animals!) around you as best as you can. After all, "The only difference between try and triumph is a little umph".