Our K and T Exclusives feature causes that we our passionate about.
Featured in this set is a pair of reins, nylon halter, browband, and lead rope. If you are interested in additional items or don't want all of the items in your set, please order them as invidual items and just put "Breast Cancer Awareness" as your color choice! You do get a deal and save a bit of money if you order it on this listing.
Facts About Breast Cancer In The United States
- One in eight women in the United States will be diagnosed with breast cancer in her lifetime.
- Breast cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer in women.
- Breast cancer is the second leading cause of cancer death among women.
- Each year it is estimated that over 246,660 women in the United States will be diagnosed with breast cancer and more than 40,000 will die.
- Although breast cancer in men is rare, an estimated 2,600 men will be diagnosed with breast cancer and approximately 440 will die each year.
- On average, every 2 minutes a woman is diagnosed with breast cancer and 1 woman will die of breast cancer every 13 minutes.
- Over 2.8 million breast cancer survivors are alive in the United States today.